Happy Mother’s Day from Pop Up Archive! Here are five of our favorite listens from the Archive about all things maternal:
1. The Seven Daughters of Eve: The Science that Reveals Our Genetic Ancestry (Illinois Public Media) Iceman and his mama.
2. Home As Career-Killer: (The Broad Experience) An interview with Liz O’Donnell, author of Mogul, Mom & Maid on leaning in on the home front.
3. Dear Mama (Snap Judgement) Snap Judgement sits down at the “family table [and puts their noses] right in the middle of the most important relationship of all.”
4. Hidden Kitchen Mama (Kitchen Sisters) “Kitchens and mothers. The food they cooked or didn’t.”
5. Pregnant (Audio Smut) Three unusual tales about the path to motherhood, and how it can be everything from torture to ecstasy.